koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Borrower photograph in circulation panel

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Borrower photograph in circulation panel
Date: Mon Aug 22 05:16:08 2005

Thanks Waylon

In fact the idea came from moodle (an open source learning mamagement
software). There we can upload students picture from scanned file available in
local system in gif/jpg/png. As we know library memebership is not tranferable,
a picture of borrower in the circulation panel will ensure proper use of
lending facility.Hope developers will agree with my view.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Vidyasagar University