koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] question about

From: Spencer Anspach
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] question about
Date: Tue Sep 13 06:30:05 2005

Great!  Thanks for the information.

It is really nice to have the non-filing indicators, so I'm really happy what I've done (hopefully!) won't break too much.

Spencer

On 9/13/05, Paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:
Spencer Anspach a écrit :
> In C4::Biblio.pm, the subroutine MARCmarc2kohaOneField is passed the
> current statement handle ($sth) but never uses it.  Can anyone tell me
> if this is a left-over artifact of an earlier functionality?  Or an
> area of future development?
i'm the author of Biblio.pm, and don't remember exactly, but it should a
left-over artifact.
A long time ago, we had not the great C4::Context pckage, and passing
$sth as parameter everywhere was important to get a db handler. Now it'
highly less interesting.

--
Paul POULAIN

Spencer M. Anspach, Library Systems Analyst/Programmer
Library Information Technology, Indiana University
Library E456 phone: (812) 856-5318
Bloomington, IN  47405 fax: (812) 856-4979
address@hidden pager: (812) 335-7403