koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Small contribution

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Small contribution
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:57:26 -0300

Our librarians find annoying the fact that in big searches in the OPAC
(more than 15 pages) only the first 15 pages are availible on the top.

I've modified this. Now tehy can see at most 30 pages. The value is no
more a hardwired constant, is a contact on the begining of the program.
And we you reach the last apge (I've settted the value to 30) you are
showed the next pages (ie 31, 32, 33).

I've ported this from our installation to the last source from the CVS.
Please test it thorugly. I hope to see it soon in the CVS.

Andres