koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Managing item type images

From: Pierrick LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Managing item type images
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:17:09 +0200

Hi koha-devel,

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:59:51 -0400
Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

> What does everyone think?  Would there be any problems associated with
> moving itemtypeimge into /koha-tmpl ?

In my opinion, having template-independent item type images would be a
good thing.

Moving directory "itemtypeimg" into /koha-tmpl wouldn't solve the
problem. Not in a standard Koha installation. Indeed, the way my local
Koha is installed prevents me from using OPAC template from the intranet
template. From my intranet, the DocumentRoot
is /usr/local/koha/head/intranet/htdocs and in my OPAC, the
DocumentRoot is /usr/local/koha/head/opac/htdocs.

The directory "koha-tmpl" is not reachable from a running Koha, only
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl and koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl are.

Cheers,

--
Pierrick LE GALL
INEO media system