koha-devel

[Koha-devel] css for prog : a commit from me & pierrick rollback

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] css for prog : a commit from me & pierrick rollback
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:15:32 +0200

Pierrick LE GALL a écrit :
Changes by:     Pierrick LE GALL <address@hidden> 06/04/18 09:53:10
Log message:
        modification: removed fieldset and label CSS properties. Modifications
        introduced by tipaul are not compliant with every template (depending
on how
        you use HTML labels). Shouldn't this kind of customization only be made
        outside "prog" template?
-fieldset {
-       display:inline;
-       vertical-align:top;
-
-label {
-       width:10em;
-}

You're right pierrick, they should not be in PROG.
However :
- without this small label property, you can't see where you have forgotten the <label> - without the fieldset css, all fieldset are vertically aligned, and you get a lot of empty space on the right and a looonnnggg page.

So I don't think they are a problem, and they should be reintroduced.

What does ppl think of this ?

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants