koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Simple Cataloging Help

From: Pedro Faria
Subject: [Koha-devel] Simple Cataloging Help
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:17:38 +0100

Dear all,
I want to do simple cataloging. I just need to have Title, Author, ISBN, Publisher, Year, Genre, Group. What do you propose so achieve such goal? I want to make it simple for who catalogs and the MARC form is a bit scary... Since we just need these fields I would like show to the user a form with these values. Should I create another framework (MARC structure...) Needing help...

Thanks