koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] copyright holder

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] copyright holder
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 00:31:45 +0100

Pierrick LE GALL <address@hidden> wrote:
> Theoretically, you should now have a header of this kind:
> # Copyright 2000-2002 Katipo Communications
> # Copyright 2002-2004 Katipo Communications, Paul Poulain
> # Copyright 2004-2007 Katipo Communications, Paul Poulain, Liblime
> # Copyright 2007      Paul Poulain, Liblime

Ouch.  Surely that could be replaced by the shorter:
# Copyright 2000-2007 Katipo Communications
# Copyright 2002-2007 Paul Poulain
# Copyright 2004-2007 LibLime
?

But I think Katipo can be replaced by LibLime if Katipo have assigned
their copyright to LibLime as part of the recent changes.

(This is all ugly.  Let's at least write useful comments like POD
AUTHORS sections.)

Regards,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.