koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] rss

From: James Weinheimer
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] rss
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:57:53 +0200

> Im not sure what you mean by adding rss to to the database. Do you
> mean Koha should be able to output RSS, if so, it already can.

I can't quite figure out how to enable the RSS feeds, which would be very
nice. I have read the README, but I'm still unclear how to set the
lastAcquired.conf file.

When I have worked with other RSS feeds, I take an XML feed and pass it
through a template. But I can't find the XML output here, or am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Jim

James Weinheimer  address@hidden
Director of Library and Information Services
The American University of Rome
via Pietro Roselli, 4
00153 Rome, Italy
voice- 011 39 06 58330919 ext. 327