koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Library network with 2.2.9, strange problem...

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Library network with 2.2.9, strange problem...
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:52:23 +0200

Waylon Robertson a écrit :
Okay... desktop A creates a child for the adult created at desktop A?
yes.

or child for the adult created at Desktop B?
no

When does this all happen? at the same time?

It happends every time, if you just do the operations that I describe without doing anything between them (even if you wait 10mn between each step)

One problem with koha, i recall... may be fixed now.. is that books cannot be
entered in via more then one computer at a time...
> else the new biblionumbers and biblioitemnumbers and item numbers get mixed up..
> unless you create new numbers as late as possible.

I think i fixed this a "long" time ago. I've investigated the code & don't see strange things about borrowernumbers like there were for biblionumber.

Could it be that the webbrowser is given something to do? cookies?

webbrowser is firefox, nothing i've noticed in cookies or setup.

Really strange problem...

I agree, and I have other libraries using the same features, without the same problem...

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)