koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] holidays on rel_2_2

From: Mason James
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] holidays on rel_2_2
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 03:52:18 -0000

On Sat, 05 May 2007 01:21:08 +1200, Antoine Farnault <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm currently synchronizing default & npl template on rel_2_2.
Holidays has been added for npl template but i see no link to holidays.pl... Is it normal ?
I will add a link to hollidays on parameters for default template.

bye,

hi Antoine,

good spotting and thanks for doing this!

i have recently been doing more testing and tidying of the holidays stuff,

i hope to commit it back to rel2.2 in the next week or too, after some final testing with HLT

cheers, Mason.
--

Mason James                                address@hidden
Programmer                                         www.liblime.com