koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] barcode printing status in HEAD.

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] barcode printing status in HEAD.
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 11:51:29 +0200

Ryan Higgins a écrit :
Ah, good, I was going to ask about this.

We have a more generalized label generation module, which covers all the
functionality of barcode.pl except the country code thing.

I'll commit to git, removing the barcode dir and adding under 'labels'.

If the country code functionality is important to anyone, we can work to
integrate it.

The code on this is primarily contributed by Mason.

thanks for the -git- commit.

Just 1 thing missing : the database tables. You should create them using the KOHAVERSION stuff : updater/updatedatabase, line 2143, add :

$DBversion = "3.00.00.003";
if (C4::Context->preference("Version") < TransformToNum($DBversion)) {
    $dbh->do("create the tables we need for label management");
}

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)