koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Testing Koha 3

From: Bradley Peters
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Testing Koha 3
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:22:31 -0500

MJ Ray wrote:
I don't know.  I've not managed it yet.

Well, at least I know I'm not alone on that then.

2. update config files

I may be missing something, but I can't find any Zebra .cfg files in the Koha 3 repository. I used the ones from CVS repository instead (under "dev_week"). I also merged the /misc/koha.xml from Git with the zebraplugin/etc/koha.xml from CVS as the latter had some directives not in the former.

5. Run Web Installer to create database and configure settings

I was able to get to the point of being presented with the web installer, but the installer entered into a loop at step 3. It first said it was successful at creating tables but the next button only restarted step 3.

I am going to try updating from the repository and see if anything changes.

Thanks for your advice.

Bradley Peters.