koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] I solicit to participate in the development of koha and

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] I solicit to participate in the development of koha and to contribute
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:07:19 +0200

Roxana Luz Fleipaz a écrit :
Hello to all the companions of Hispanic speech.
I communicate to suggest to the community on the existence of the readaptado Koha and that this working very well apparently.
The contact and author are Chrsitian Jhonny Jahuira Street.
They can see its access and characteristic in:
http://kantaita.blogspot.com
Koha-Bolivia
The best thing of this is than I recibi a gratuitous copy of of this system and I am it perfectly. The mail of Chrsitian J. Jahuira Street is: address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
Now I am publicitando it.
I hope serves east message
A Warm greeting

Hello Roxana,

thanks to point this.
I don't speak spanish, but :
- I don't see any reference to the "free software" aspect of "kantaita"
- I don't see any reference to Koha (except in the URL on screenshots)

Am I missing something ? Otherwise :
1- It's illegal to remove the free software licence of Koha. So the licence must be pointed somewhere
2- It's unfair to remove any notice that it is a derivative of Koha.

Anyway, it's a shame to do so many work without doing it with our community. The guy who did that will realize soon that we are working hard to improve Koha, and I bet he won't be able to port all what we do.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)