koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] KohaLa New Item

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] KohaLa New Item
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:50:49 +0100

Rachel Hamilton-Williams <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is KohaLa meant to be a fork? That would indeed be a shame.

I'm told no, but I think if KohaLa forms without current users and
developers (because I still can't see how we can join as founders),
particularly all the current Kaitiki(sp!), RMs and QAs then it will
start as a sort of fork by default.

I've been sent some documents to review, but they're heavy and I'm
having to brush up my legal French. (French law is code law, unlike
the common law of many English-speaking countries, and that's just the
start of it.)

Regards,