koha-devel

[Koha-devel] (no subject)

From: Karen Myers
Subject: [Koha-devel] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:59:15 +0000

Hi all
I have an interesting problem : after catalouging 1000 books on Koha, the
system can no longer find books via the quick search (or advanced). I know all
the data is there because I can export it and reimport it to the Reservoir
but as far as searching for a book or adding a new item, no dice.
Can anyone provide me any clues? Which file holds all the biblio data? Which file
holds the Reservoir data? I am using Koha 2.2.8 on Windows with MySQL 4.1
any help appreciated.
Karen Myers

Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders.