koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Sample Data is Permanent?

From: Ramon Andinach
Subject: [Koha-devel] Sample Data is Permanent?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:30:11 +0900

Hi All,

When installing Koha 3.00 alpha, I let it install some optional data (patron types and libraries etc.) so that I could see what they looked like while adding my own information.

I'm finding that some of them are can not be removed. Is this normal?

For instance some of the branches, appear to delete normally but stay on the list regardless (e.g. Springfield and Maryland). And some of the patron types already appear to be in use, so I'm not allowed to delete them.

Can the sample data be removed so it doesn't get in the way of the real data?

Thanks,
ramon.