koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] .gitignore

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] .gitignore
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:42:41 +1200

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 8:23 PM, MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
"Ryan Higgins" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd like to suggest that the .gitignore recently pushed to the public repo
> be removed,
> and that Koha not enforce any conventions via .gitignore .

I think this is a decision for QA (is it still Chris covering that? I
found it mentioned on-list last October but not on the website) but
Ryan should be able to remove it once in a local branch without much
problem.

Nope not me anymore,  when I left Liblime, I could no longer get the mail sent to address@hidden
I think its been decided by others that someone else is doing QA.
The patches now go to a mailing list, but I'm not sure who is doing QA

Chris