koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: Updated translations for Norwegian bokmål and nynor

From: Axel Bojer
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: Updated translations for Norwegian bokmål and nynorsk
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:21:27 +0100

Joshua Ferraro wrote:
Hi Axel,

On 2/29/08, Axel Bojer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!

 As I have heard of no delay to the check in date for the translators
 (although the beta version obviously is delayed) I am now sending what
 we have. The staff interface is not fully translated, but we hope you
 can include it in the upcoming beta version anyway :-)
 The opac is not fully proof read either, as we are waiting for the beta
 version to do this :-P

 Can you please make sure that the fuzzy strings gets in as well? That
 way we can use the beta version to check whether if we have guessed
 right (some string in the headers mentioning stating whether a simple
 string with one word is a noon or a verb would for instance solve many
 doubts!).

 Translators:
 # Norsk Bokmål (Norwegian) Axel Bojer and Thomas Gramstad
 # Norsk Nynorsk (Norwegian) Unni Knutsen and Marit Kristine Ådland
Are these nb/nn files different from what is currently committed to
Git, downloaded about a week ago, and 'updated' to the latest:

http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=tree;f=misc/translator/po;hb=HEAD

They ought to be different, yes -- we have translated more strings since then :-) -- And we still have some strings left, we hope to be able to translate them before the final version is due :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer