koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Lao translation

From: Anousak Souphavanh
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Lao translation
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:33:38 +0700

Dear Joshua,

Looks like my team, after having a high speed Internet access, would
like to do the translation on-line. Thus please add Lao to
translate.koha.org. We target version 3.0 and initially we want to
install on Windows platform. Please suggest as when Windows version
can be downloaded.

Appreciated for your attention.

Anousak
Lao Team