koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problems with Koha-win installation

From: Lucia Phillip
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problems with Koha-win installation
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:53:20 -0400

I am trying to install Koha for the first time. I downloaded all the
applications and I am attempting to follow the instructions closely. I am
installing on a Windows XP system.
However, I can not even get past installing Apache. I am getting the following
error message which I have not been able to get around.

Syntax error on line 228 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
DocumentRoot must be a directory
Is there someone who understands what I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Lucia phillip