koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Stop words did not fix add biblio error

From: G.Jennings
Subject: [Koha-win32] Stop words did not fix add biblio error
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:38:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi

I have installed Koha 2.2.3 on Windows XP with Perl
5.008007 and MySQL Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.26, for Win32
(ia32).  I have tried following the instructions given
in recent discussions of how to resolve biblio
addition errors with no luck.

I tried adding stop words (a, an, the) as suggested,
but I am still getting an error when I try to save a
new biblio item.

It says:  Error message:
Premature end of script headers: savebiblio.pl

The intranet error log file says:
[Sat Nov 05 16:59:29 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Premature end of script headers: savebiblio.pl,
referer:
http://intranet/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio-nomarc.pl
[Sat Nov 05 16:59:29 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at
c:/usr/koha223/intranet/modules/C4/Biblio.pm line
667., referer:
http://intranet/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio-nomarc.pl

My understanding is that adding stop words will
eliminate the undefined value for the HASH reference,
but adding stop words does not seem to have made a
difference.

On the Stop words admin page it says: NOTE : if you
change something in this table, ask your administrator
to run misc/rebuildnonmarc.pl script.

Is this what is holding up my progress?  I tried doing
this from the command prompt but the only syntax I
could find for running this command is Linux syntax
and will not run under Windows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Gerald