koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] Regarding a Windows installation of Koha

From: P. S. Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] Regarding a Windows installation of Koha
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:23:16 +0530

Dear Sameen,

Although I don't understand the reason for dispalying reservation
screen by you koha on windows installation, I can offer u a quick fix.
Log on as admin <koha/koha> and go to paramter setting option. Select
npl as theme for opac and default as theme for intranet/librarian. Now
search and see the result. Let me know whether it worked or not.

Your proposal is quite intereseting. We at Vidyasagar University has
developed a theme <mainly in the line of npl theme> which displays
text in Bengali.

Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal, India