koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] 500 Error message on upgrading to 2.2.6

From: Carol Ku
Subject: [Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] 500 Error message on upgrading to 2.2.6
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:08:33 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have any success in upgrading Koha to v.2.2.6 on windows?  I was told I lacked the file MARC:XML file... but the programmer is not familiar with how to get this file for window users?  Anyone can help?  Thanks.

Chris Cormack <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 05:03:27PM -0700, Carol Ku said:
> sorry to bother you with yet another question. Then, from where should I download this file, and download to which file?

Hmmm im sorry I have no idea for windows.

Its not a koha module, but a third party module that koha uses, in
unix or linux i would do

perl -MCPAN -e 'install MARC::XML::File'

But I dont know how you would do it on windows.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack Programmer
027 4500 789 Katipo Communications Ltd