koha-win32

RE: [Koha-win32] Version 2.2.6 New Install

From: Joe Fleener
Subject: RE: [Koha-win32] Version 2.2.6 New Install
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:11:09 +1300

I would be very interested in knowing the answer to this as well. I have never received an answer to any of my questions posted to this list – I am not sure it is active.

Joe Fleener

address@hidden

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Mob +64 021 998617

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232