koha-win32

[Koha-win32] 2.2.6 - Adding a MARC Field

From: Joe Fleener
Subject: [Koha-win32] 2.2.6 - Adding a MARC Field
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:39:37 +1300

Prior to 2.2.6 when editing or creating a MARC record if I wanted a duplicate 650 field I simply clicked the + sign to the right of the 650 and was give an additional 650 as desired.

Now, with 2.2.6 when I click the + I am given a small field to the immediate right of the + sign.

I am not sure what that is or what I am supposed to do with that.

Any help would be appreciated.

-          You can see an image of what I am talking about here: http://tsbc.digitalexegesis.com/Duplicate_Field.JPG

Joe Fleener

address@hidden

Site - http://www.digitalexegesis.com

Blog - http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

BibleWorks Trainer - http://schedule.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks.html

Director of Distance Learning/Library Director

The Shepherd's Bible College

PO BOX 8229 Havelock North New Zealand

Ph. +64 6 877-8013

Mob +64 021 998617

Fax +64 6 877-5821

www.tsbc.org.nz

http://library.tsbc.org.nz

Library and Information Services Coordinator

The Master's Academy International

24307 Magic Mountain Parkway #540

Valencia, CA 91355-3402

(661) 295-6232