koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Problems after installation

From: Daniel Becerra
Subject: [Koha-win32] Problems after installation
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:58:44 +0100

Hello:
I have installed Koha, and after a lot of problems for the installation, I have now another problems:
-During the installation process, I had no choice to have the "Default authorities options", and after the installation, I can not do it.
-When I want to go to the Subfields option, I have an error message: "Premature end of script headers: marc_subfields_structure_pl" Error 500.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thank you!

Daniel