koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Re: How do I configure KOHA INTRANET for LAN ACCESS

From: Beda Szukics
Subject: [Koha-win32] Re: How do I configure KOHA INTRANET for LAN ACCESS
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:37:56 +0100

Phil Lathroum schrieb:
I have a box running KOHA with Apache on it...

Witch OS? IP of the box runnung KOHA?
I want to be able to access the intranet portion of KOHA from any
machine in the building...
Basically... I want to keep the box in my office.... And have the
librarian log in from her computer...

Should all be possible. It's a matter of configuration (apache on the koha box, nameserver, gateways etc.).
All this is inhouse...  If I put HTTP://LIBRARY in on our machines in
the building I get the OPAC...

Just a thougt: try http://library:8080/ Greetings Beda