koha-win32

Re: [Koha-win32] reinstalling koha

From: Rob Weir
Subject: Re: [Koha-win32] reinstalling koha
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:27:51 -0500

Hi Ruth,
I think you should try to fix your existing install, rather than reinstall. To help you, we need more details. What stopped working? What exact errors did you get?

It would also be helpful to know what versions of the koha, apache, mysql and perl you are running if you have that information.

Rob

Library wrote:
Dear all,

i have been using koha. but all of the sudden it stopped working. and i am trying to reinstall it but it seems not to work. how can i do it?

Ruth
Librarian