koha-win32

[Koha-win32] Items cannot be viewed in OPAC

From: Nasiru Yakubu
Subject: [Koha-win32] Items cannot be viewed in OPAC
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 10:32:51 +0100

Hi all,

I am not sure if this forum is still open as all the posts I have seen were from 2007.

I have installed Koha 2.2.9 on a windows 2008 server and it all worked fine for a while. After about 1532 records were entered the items stopped showing on the OPAC, on the intranet it says items are non reservable.
Has anyone experienced this problem before and if so how was the issue rectified.

I also noticed that in the "System Parameters:MARC Link:Items" section. the values there have disappeared.

--
Regards

M N Yakubu (0805 703 2980)
American University of Nigeria