koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] RE: [Koha-devel] Building zebradb

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] RE: [Koha-devel] Building zebradb
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:12:38 +0100

Tümer Garip a écrit :
Hi again Sebastian,

You are a gem. You are absolutely right about the <collection> wrapper.
The MARC::File::XML module produces MARCXML with this wrapper. Having
removed this wrapper now I can get iso2079 out of zebra with no problem
at all.

Hi Tümer,

could you detail how you "remove the <collection> wrapper" ? I understand what it could mean, but I don't know what to do to give it a try.

However, I agree that with <collection> I can't get iso2709 in yaz-client, but get an empty record (except for leader)

Thanks again for your help !
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants