koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] No Unicode support

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] No Unicode support
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:31:06 +0100

Mike Taylor <address@hidden> wrote:
> Correct.  We are as keen to fix this as you are, and would very much
> appreciate any funding you can scare up from your customers.

>  > http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/zebralist/2007-May/001522.html

What is the target amount?  Would each interested customer conclude a
contract with indexdata or should it be gathered under one company?
Can it be structred as payment-on-delivery or payment-per-milestone?

Koha people - semi-related, when will kohala be able to be a
gathering-place for funding?  Should we apply to associate with
Software in the Public Interest, Inc, or similar, even if only for
development topics?

Thanks,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.