kportage-dev

[kportage-dev] Re: jujyw home

From: Biagio Koss
Subject: [kportage-dev] Re: jujyw home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:49:42 -0700

D l ea h r H z om e e O b wne h r,

Your c i re j di a t doesn't ma t tter to us!

If you OW u N r v ea n l e u st v at y e and want I p MM j EDI n ATE
c z as o h to s x pe l nd ANY wa q y you like,
or simply wish to L v OW l ER your monthl o y pa g yme f nt g s
by a third or more, here are the d o ea r ls i we have T t ODA l Y:

$ 4 k 90 , 00 w 0 a m s lo b w a e s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 3 k 70 , 00 b 0 a j s lo q w a j s 3 , 5 f 5 %
$ 2 k 50 , 00 h 0 a a s lo l w a r s 3 , 7 r 5 %
$ 20 q 0 , 0 h 00 a p s lo v w a v s 3 , 9 p 0 %

V d isi w t ou y r web s s it i e

Biagio Koss , Ap t pr o ova e l M e ana t ge d r

watch reruns of all the most loathsome programs and series. The theory
being if we can stun their minds with televised crap they wont get up
to more trouble.