Re: webpage for l4-hurd

From: Zeno Gantner
Subject: Re: webpage for l4-hurd
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:39:17 +0100

OKUJI Yoshinori wrote:

>   Hello,
>
>   I think we should write a webpage for l4-hurd, preferably at
> hurd.gnu.org. At least, a pointer to the mailing list is necessary. If
> nobody else is willing to do that, I'd do that myself. So, could you
> explain how to upload a page to hurd.gnu.org?
>
> Thanks,
> Okuji

I'd do that. I have _not_ really knowledge about kernel programming and
so on,
but I'm very interested in OS research in general, and especially
microkernel systems.
(But think writing HTML pages and docs is THE job for guys like me, that
are not envolved
in coding...).
If there is someone who is deeper in the whole thing and who has enough
time
to write a page, please let me (us) know, then you can do it, otherwise,
I would
be very pleases to do it ;-).

I already know some links for that subject, but I have still questions:
Is there an existing project to port the Hurd to the L4 interface?
(I haven't read the debian gnu/hurd ml because I started my studies last
month).
Are there coding/outfit rules for the page?
Where will it be located?

cu
        Zeno