Re: l4 at the new hurd.gnu.org website

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: l4 at the new hurd.gnu.org website
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:27:39 +0300

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 05:36:25AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:
> Hi folks,
>  We are in the process of creating a new hurd.gnu.org website. I think Zeno
> was handling creation of your webpages. Would you like them hosted or
> mirrored at hurd.gnu.org

Zeno Gantner posted it some weeks ago.  It can be found at
http://debian.fmi.uni-sofia.bg/~ogi/hurd/links/l4-hurd.html and the page is
ready to be included in hurd.gnu.org (licenses, gnu.org guidelines, etc.)
And I think Zeno will be happy his page to be there :)

Now I see that Zeno started an interesting discussion about Hurd web sites.
It is in web-hurd archives from March.

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""