Re: Device Driver Env

From: Christian Helmuth
Subject: Re: Device Driver Env
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 10:25:59 +0100 (CET)

On 2 Dec 2001, Lolo wrote:

> When dde will be realase ?

Currently there's is no release date fixed for the Device Driver Environment
(DDE). One component - the I/O server - will be part of the L4 environment
which hopefully will be released in the next 2 months.

The Linux device driver libraries are far from publication, i.e. somewhat
hackish coding style and not finished yet. BUT I'm still working ... ;o)

As mentioned before ... release events will be posted on this list as well.

Ciao
--
Christian Helmuth
##  Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany  ##