Re: To Do List and who is working on ...

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: To Do List and who is working on ...
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 03:05:44 +0900

At 10 May 2002 19:08:04 +0200,
Laurent Mallet wrote:
> Yes, i want volunteers too. But how they coud join us quickly?

Nobody stops anyone who is willing to work. Hurd is Free
Software. Many L4 implementations are also Free Software. Anyone can
just start coding.

Honestly speaking, I don't believe that one is a good hacker, if he
needs gracious documents to start hacking.

> 2/ We need prove that it is not a dead project with a better visibily.
> Nobody wants make resumes of Mailing List debats and someone else
> create a more funny website?

I have never seen anybody who starts hacking because a project has a
funny website. Such a website may help a project to have more users
instead of developers, though.

Cheers,
Okuji