Re: Where could we post documentation ?

From: Farid Hajji
Subject: Re: Where could we post documentation ?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 21:00:36 +0200 (CEST)

> I have begin to write a french documentation about the installation of
> a L4 plateform. It describes shortly grub, Hazelnut compilation, Chacmos
> installation and some recommandations.
>
> Ceache could translate it in english, and next i will continue of a L4
> hacker's guide.
>
> But i would know if there is a deposit for this documents and who contacts?

savannah.gnu.org would be the ideal repository for documentation as well.
Please set up yourself an account at savannah and contact Ian Duggan,
so that you can be added to the l4hurd project.

Thanks for the documentation :-)

-Farid.

--
Farid Hajji -- Unix Systems and Network Admin | Phone: +49-2131-67-555
Broicherdorfstr. 83, D-41564 Kaarst, Germany  | address@hidden