Karlsruhe RL meeting?

From: Niels Möller
Subject: Karlsruhe RL meeting?
Date: 11 Aug 2003 12:59:12 +0200

I'll be going to the SIGCOMM conference in Karlsruhe, the last week of
August. I also have a few free days in Karlsruhe: Sunday 24/8, most of
Monday 25/8, Wednesday 27/8, and perhaps also some of the other
evenings. I'll be leaving Friday afternoon, 29/8.

It would be nice to meet you folks for some or all of l4-hurd chat, or
a hacking session, or just some good beer.

Regards,
/Niels