Re: Compile error in laden

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Compile error in laden
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:01:54 +0100

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 10:30:31AM -0700, Christopher Nelson wrote:
> Having downloaded and patched pistachio-0.2, and made the kernel, made
> the user apps and installed them I tried to build hurd-l4.
>
> I came up with the message: "In file included from
> ia32-cmain.c:24:laden.h:27:16: l4.h: No such file or directory" There is
> no l4.h in any of my include paths, so perhaps I missed something from
> the Pistachio install. Any ideas?

hurd-l4/libl4/headers.m4 installs the header into include/ (via a symlink),
and hurd-l4/laden/Makefile.am has a -I$(top_builddir)/include to pick it up.

If that doesn't work, your whole configuration is bogus.  Have you followed
the configuration instructions in README?

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/