L4/Hurd boot error

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: L4/Hurd boot error
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:11:27 +0200

There is probably some newbie error somewhere, but well, if that can help
making the README better ;)

I've built an image from CVS Pistachio and CVS L4Hurd.  You can find the
conf and image at http://ydirson.free.fr/soft/linux/L4/.

When I boot the image in qemu, the boot appears to proceed, but stops when
wortel complains "error: some modules are missing".

The grub entry I use is as follows, inspired by the one in the README.  I'm
just tring to boot the kernel, there is nofilesystem to be mounted (assuming
the bootfloppy does not count ;):

title The GNU Hurd on L4
kernel /laden -D
module /ia32-kernel