Re: New reference manual

From: Espen Skoglund
Subject: Re: New reference manual
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:19:46 +0200

[Marcus Brinkmann]
>> It seems there is a new l4 reference manual on l4ka.org.  I thought
>> you might care. :)

The reference manual published on l4ka.org is automatically published
if anything is committed to the manual, no matter how small the change
is.

> We do care.  It would be a good idea to take it, convert it and the
> previous versions to ascii, and compare them using diff.

> Then make a changelog and post it here.  If changes to our code are
> necessary, provide a patch.

All the semantics or syntax changes, new features, etc. are all listed
in the revision history of the manual.  Fixes of typos and minor
structural changes are not listed, however.

        eSk