Problems compiling CVS HEAD

From: Sam Mason
Subject: Problems compiling CVS HEAD
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:04:12 +0000

Just got an updated version of the code and I'm having toruble
compiling it.  There seems to be some ambiguity between the copy of
"bits/atomic.h" it should pull in.  There appears to be a version
in "platform/atomic.h" as well as the copy that it wants, which
appears to be "libpthread/sysdeps/[arch]/bits/atomic.h" which is
getting ignored on my system.

Not sure what a good fix for this is, but one that comes to mind
is renaming the "bits" directory in "libpthread/sysdeps/[arch]/"
to "pthread-bits".  Not sure though as I don't really know what's
going on with all this stuff.

Cheers,
 Sam