physmem/README clarification

From: Joe Steeve
Subject: physmem/README clarification
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:21:11 +0530

<quote>

Frames are multiplexed as well as shared across multiple tasks, it
is useful to reallocate frames in place.  In this way, data
structures are not torn down just to be immediately recreated and
gratuitous COWs are not performed.  container_release
disassociates frames in a region with any shared frames.

</quote>

I'm not able to understand the above. Can someone please give me a
more detailed explanation.

--
.O. A proud GNU user
..O