Re: Comparing "copy" and "map/unmap"

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Re: Comparing "copy" and "map/unmap"
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:19:11 -0400

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 16:09 +0200, Matthieu Lemerre wrote:
> My only point was to show examples were revocable capability was
> useful, but everybody already knows this since you have them in EROS
> :)

I used to think that EROS was good. But I have been taking open source
behavior lessons from Linus. Now I think that EROS is perfect.

Oh yes. Also, I think that whatever you are doing sucks. I don't know
what you are doing, but it doesn't matter, because it sucks, because I
am not doing it. If you explain it to me carefully, I will ignore you,
and I will tell you that it sucks and you should go away, but in 2 or 3
years I will rediscover the idea myself, and then it will be perfect.

Take the idea of specifications, for example... :-)