Re: Supporting POSIX *users* (was: Re: Does supporting POSIX application

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Supporting POSIX *users* (was: Re: Does supporting POSIX applications require ACLs?)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:05:00 +0200

>From now on I refuse to discuss anything with you untill I get a
public appology from you.  I have never sent you a private message.

The only person who has been abusive around here is you with your
constant condesending tone, your continues rants and abusrd claims (on
the verge of lies) of what I have said or claimed to have said and
with a grave inablity to stay on topic.  And now you have crossed the
line over to defamnation.