Re: C++

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Re: C++
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:44:04 -0700

Templates are a fine implementation for parametric polymorphism, but I agree that modern type systems are a good thing. I'm doing a lot of work in C# at the moment, and it hurts.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 2:48 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 06:45:49PM +0200, Tom Bachmann wrote:

> Apart from that you can do wonderful things with templates, but ???
> lets  not go into this.

You can do much more wonderful things with true high-level languages
that don't need such kludges in the first place... :-)

-antrik-