ladcca-devel

[ladcca] Problems with LASH

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: [ladcca] Problems with LASH
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 13:10:00 +1000

Hi all,

Seems there hasn't been a post to this list in almost a year.  Hope
someone is still listening.  Anyway..

I'm trying to implement Lash support in an app of mine, but I'm having a
problem with restoring.  Lash launches my app alright, but sometimes I
get this message from ladccad:

conn_mgr_send_server_event_to_client: could not send event to unknown
connection id 10

And my app doesn't receive any of it's events.  Sometimes this happens,
and sometimes everything works fine - completely random.  It seems like
maybe a timing issue, but surely Lash must wait for the client to call
cca_init before attempting to send it events?

The very next line from ladccad is:

ladcca.c:186:cca_init: connected to server

So I thought maybe I needed to call cca_init sooner in my app (which
would be a braindead thing to have to do..) but that didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-DR-