lamantengo-dev

Re: [Lamantengo-dev] Help wanted

From: UnWebmaster
Subject: Re: [Lamantengo-dev] Help wanted
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:41:02 -0300

Hi there, Ben, and thanks for your interest.

Currently, LaMantengo's development is kind of suspended due to the lack of contributors, so I think maybe you should checkout LaMantengo's code and start to see it, and tell us if you know something you'd like to improve/correct. Also you could check LaMantengo's issues on its project page at Savannah to get some idea about what things we've already detected.

Sorry if I'm not very specific, but, well, there're so many things to do that any help is welcome :)