lash-dev

[Lash-dev] lash_panel project move dialogue

From: Daniel Nouri
Subject: [Lash-dev] lash_panel project move dialogue
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:03:36 +0100

Dear Lash developers!

First off, thanks a lot for Lash, which fills a very important gap in
my Linux audio setup.

On Ubuntu Jaunty I was running version 0.5.4, which was working really
nicely, except for one thing: When I tried to move the project
directory through the `lash_panel` client, it wouldn't work, because
the GTK file dialogue wouldn't allow me to select directories, but
only files.

I'm attaching a patch that I hope you'll be able to include in Lash
itself.  It contains just a few lines to get the GTK file dialogue
behave as expected: With this, one can navigate into a directory and
click "OK" to select it for the project destination.  (It also
contains the patch for the netdb.h problem that I picked up from the
Debian bug tracker:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=521958)

Needless to say, I'd be very happy if we could get a 0.5.5 with this.
I tried out the 0.6.0rc but that wouldn't work for me.  After looking
at the code, it seems that a similar patch might work for that
version.

Thanks,
Daniel
--