libann-users

Re: [libann-users] need assistance

From: jmd
Subject: Re: [libann-users] need assistance
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:18:54 +0800

Hmm.

The problem is the `shopt' command which doesn't seem to be recognised.
I guess you're using a traditional Bourne shell and not Bash?

One way around the problem would be to install the the latest version of
GNU bash.

If this is not possible, then if you replace the generate-depends.sh
file with a small script which says:

 #!/bin/sh
 touch $2

this *should* solve your problem (you don't really need the dependencies
unless you're going to be recompiling  the library lots of times).

The longer term solution is for me to find a more portable way of setting
shell options.

Regards

John

--